[Scummvm-devel] GSoC in 2018?

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:46:20 CET 2018

On 17 January 2018 at 17:34, Colin Snover <scummvm-devel at zetafleet.com>
wrote:

> Thanks. Could you please tell me where exactly on that page you linked are
> the answers to the specific questions that I asked? I do not see any
> answers to what I asked about.

Primarily in the project rules:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/Project_Rules

And another big chunk of questions are covered in the GSoC program manual,
both for Students and Mentors:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/guide

In short, I answered to Bastien's email in details. What he raises is
basics of any successful software development project, such as GSoC. We as
the GSoC mentors community, were doing it for over a decade. These are
essentials, and ScummVM was following those, as a result we were repeatedly
selected as an organisation.

Eugene