[Scummvm-devel] GSoC in 2018?

Bastien Bouclet bastien.bouclet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:22:33 CET 2018

The Stark engine is in a fairly advanced state. What remains to be done is
on the todo wiki page:
http://wiki.residualvm.org/index.php/TLJ_TODO_list

Tasks that could be done by a student are:
- Implementing the user interface
- Implementing the 3d model shadows

The rest (including fixing bugs) requires reverse engineering the original
engine and is not appropriate for beginners.