[Scummvm-devel] Joining the ScummVM team.

Matan Bareket mataniko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:58:42 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,
My name is Matan Bareket and you can find me in various places as Mataniko.

During the day I'm a solutions engineer in New York City and at night I'm
adjusting to fatherhood while trying to remain a hobbyist gamer &
programmer. I have followed the ScummVM project for at least 15 years if
not more so I am very excited to join the team.

Over the last few months, I've worked with the team to introduce an updated
website that takes modernizes the homepage with a new responsive layout and
touch support on mobile devices. I'm looking forward to hear your feedback
as we fix, tweak and introduce new features to the website.

As with any change, some things had to go and some things will be
inevitably broken, so if you see something, say something. (And open a
ticket so I can track these!)

I'm also interested in working on the DGDS engine, so if anyone wants to
provide mentorship in RE please reach out to me.

Matan