[Scummvm-devel] New engine for Jack Orlando

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:22:49 CEST 2018

Hey there,

Thanks for letting us knos. It's always good to see new games being started
on, and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. I've added an entry
for your engine to the http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Engines   external
engines section, to make it easier for others to know about it. I'd also
like to suggest, if you've no objection, occasionally sending strangerke at
scummvm.org a copy of your disassembly. He maintains a library of game
disassemblies that have been worked on, and if worst comes to worst and you
eventually lose interest in working on the game, having an up to date
disassembly means that someone else could take over later.

Regards,

DreamMaster.