[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM, Windows and 64 bit

Adrian Frühwirth scummvm-devel at bonki.net
Fri Jun 15 22:55:37 CEST 2018

Hi!

I don't see Microsoft deprecating 32-bit applications in the near future as too many Enterprise customers rely on legacy
applications which might be 32-bit only, so once they go that route I expect they will announce this change early enough
(yes, I do give them that much credit :-)).

Then again, how much time do you think will need to be invested before we can provide stable 64-bit builds?

-Adrian