[Scummvm-devel] New website proposal - asking for feedback

Lothar Serra Mari lserramari at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:37:22 CEST 2018

Hi Arnaud,

I'm pretty sure that the issue with the lost preferred language has
something to do with the webserver configuration, I had this issue too
when simply mirroring the current ScummVM website. I think there's some
issue with the cookie setting, not necessarily related to the changes
made here.

Best regards
Lothar