[Scummvm-devel] Website translations

Matan Bareket mataniko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:29:24 CET 2018

Hi team,
The website content and news are now both translatable via Weblate. You can
find the project here:
https://translations.scummvm.org/projects/scummvm-website

I updated the Wiki to note the changes so please go over
https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?title=HOWTO-Translate_ScummVM_Web_Site
if you're planning to translate anything.

A few notes:

   - To add new strings to the site, you'll need to add them to
   lang/i18n/lang.en.json and then translate the rest via Weblate.
   - To add new News articles only add the English one and then translate
   it via weblate. News are now JSON instead of pseudo-XML. There's no need to
   create language specific JSON articles or touch anything in data/news/i18n
   - Github push from Weblate is still not enabled for this project, and
   once it does you will still need to run site-update. I am working on both
   of these.

Find me via email or IRC for any questions.