[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

Martin Kiewitz m_kiewitz at scummvm.org
Fri Oct 19 12:30:07 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I personally do not think we need anything like that.

If anything goes really sour (and I can't remember anything like that anyway, we are a team after all, normally working as a team, anything else would crash and burn anyway, what actually really matters is the code plus documentation), I rather have sev look into the matter and react appropriately. He's the project lead after all and I fully trust his judgement.

"it would be a good example going forward to have a written code-of-conduct."

Why?

Kind Regards
  Martin