[Scummvm-devel] Closing out old tickets in the tracker

Matan Bareket mataniko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:51:47 CEST 2018

Hi Team,

There are currently 574 active tickets in our trac. Out of those 574
tickets:

   - 44 haven't been touched since 2010
   - 73 haven't been touched since 2011
   - 99 haven't been touched since 2012
   - 132 haven't been touched since 2013
   - 188 haven't been touched since 2014
   - 217 haven't been touched since 2015

Basically, almost half of the tickets in our system are over two and a half
years old without any activity. A lot of them have most likely been fixed
in the few years.

Is there a certain amount of time for these old tickets that the team is
comfortable to simply close as outdated?

Any objections to close out these tickets?