[Scummvm-devel] Doxygen status

Matan Bareket mataniko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 02:08:30 CET 2019

Hi team,
Taking a pass on doxygen, and it seems like it needs a lot of attention.
There are multiple doxygen comments that are outdated with either wrong or
missing parameters, no modules are defined and as a result our generated
docs are honestly quite bad.

Is anyone finding any value in the generated docs at this day and age? I'd
like to propose getting rid of doxygen unless there's a case to keeping it.
If you do feel strongly about keeping Doxygen, please let me know why - and
if it's so useful would you be able to take updating it as a project?