[Scummvm-devel] You have new member

Philippe Valembois lephilousophe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:06:19 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

My name is Philippe Valembois (you can call me Phil) and I was offered
to join the team.
I usually stay on IRC with lePhilousophe as my nickname.

My work on Versailles 1685 has been pushed to main repository on
saturday by sev.
I hope to continue working on other Cryo Omni3D games because these are
not yet in ScummVM and I enjoyed playing them when I was a kid.
I plan to finish details Versailles and work on Egypt and China as a
start. I also own Atlantis but never found the time to play it (like a
bunch of other games).

I discovered ScummVM when I found back my Broken Sword CDs at my parents
home and used it to complete them again.
3 Skulls Of The Toltecs and more recently Torin's Passage followed.
I like playing good old point-n-click games that remind me my childhood.

I mainly develop in C, C++ or Python and I also spend some time in
reverse-engineering for my work.

Regards,
Phil