[Scummvm-devel] Here comes a new challenger

Daniel (SupSuper) supsuper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:32:37 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

My name's Daniel (aka SupSuper) and I've been invited to assist with
Windows development on ScummVM as well as new engines. Currently I'm
working on the Jack Orlando engine and helping out where I can with various
Win32 fixes and improvements.

I've always been a fan of old PC games, been playing them since the 90s,
and learned about ScummVM when trying to replay the LucasArts classics.
After founding OpenXcom I realized game preservation needs all the help it
can get, so I've been getting into reverse-engineering and porting old
code, and applying those skills to ScummVM seemed like the next logical
step.

Looking forward to working with you, I'll be hanging out on IRC / Discord /
etc so feel free to reach out if there's anything I can help with. I live
in Portugal so mind the GMT timezone. I'm primarily a Windows / C++ / C#
programmer but can poke in other areas if really necessary.

Thanks for this opportunity!