[Scummvm-devel] GSoC Student introduction

Jaromír Wysoglad jaromirwysoglad at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:43:10 CEST 2019

Hello ScummVM developers. I am a student accepted to work for ScummVM in
this Google Summer of code.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jaromír Wysoglad, I am from
Czech Republic and am finishing my second year of university, where I study
computer science. Some of you might have noticed me on IRC as Vyzigold.
Because it is the middle of exams for me now, you probably won't see me on
IRC much until the end of May. I've created a blog for this summer so you
can take a look at how I'm doing with the project, if you want:
https://vyzigold-gsoc.blogspot.com for fans of RSS or so it can be added to
the project planet, here is an RSS feed link:
http://vyzigold-gsoc.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss Also if you
want to take a look on the code dring the summer, here is my github:
https://github.com/vyzigold

I will be working on the Mission Supernova 2 engine. Engine for the first
game already is a part of ScummVM thanks to another GSoC-er. For those, who
haven't played it, I recommend you to try it, it's pretty cool (or at least
I liked it). So my task is going to be implementing engine for the second
game.

I'm grateful for being accepted and I'm looking forward to be working on
the project. Hopefully I won't disappoint you.