[Scummvm-devel] GSoC Introduction

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Wed May 15 23:31:45 CEST 2019

Hello Andrii,

Welcome back for another summer.

I must admit I had never heard of the Red Comrades games before. After looking at the trailers of the reloaded version I will start to think that drinking is the answer to most puzzles in slavic video games :-P I might even try to play it if I can get my hands on the game once the engine is ready. I assume the reloaded versions available on Steam will not be supported (they were apparently rewritten using Unity)? Do you know if the original game was available in English, or if it was only released in Russian?

Thierry