[Scummvm-cvs-logs] CVS: scummvm NEWS,22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199
sev at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 27 06:24:01 CET 2006
Update of /cvsroot/scummvm/scummvm
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv17386
Update NEWS based on commit messages to branch-0-8-0. Specified release date.
RCS file: /cvsroot/scummvm/scummvm/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 188.8.131.52
retrieving revision 184.108.40.206
diff -u -d -r220.127.116.11 -r18.104.22.168
--- NEWS 27 Jan 2006 12:42:28 -0000 22.214.171.124
+++ NEWS 27 Jan 2006 14:23:25 -0000 126.96.36.199
@@ -1,8 +1,9 @@
For a more comprehensive changelog for the latest experimental CVS code, see:
+ - More descriptive game titles in all engines.
- Fixed crash when trying to apply aspect-ratio correction to games that
cannot use it.
- Fixed potential security vulnerability with oversized PATH environment
@@ -11,16 +12,31 @@
+ - Scrolling fixes in COMI, so it is less CPU-hungry.
+ - Added support for Maniac Mansion NES German version.
- Fixed mouse button states in COMI.
- Fixed overflow when using control panel for robot in the Dig.
- Added support for sound code, used by songs in HE games.
+ - Improved shadows in later HE games.
- Fixed subtitles glitches in HE games.
- Improved music/sound for HE games.
- Improved support for international versions of HE games.
- Improved support for Macintosh versions of games.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
+ - Fix crash when speed/volume sliders are clicked and then dragged out
+ of the scummvm window.
+ - Fixed disappearing cursor when level password is typed in
+ - Warn user if he tries to run CD version directly from CD under Windows
+ - Fix digital music playback under BE systems.
+ - Implemented more precise MD5-based game detection.
- Added Polish support for Simon the Sorcerer 2.
- Fixed fades during ride to goblins camp in Simon the Sorcerer 2.
- Fixed palette delay at the end of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
@@ -39,6 +55,9 @@
- Fixed missing speech/music in the second half of the game, reported to
happen in some versions of the game.
+ PS2 Port:
+ - Completely reworked and now really goes official.
- Fixed a bug that caused Broken Sword 1, and games that use ripped CDDA
tracks (most notably the CD version of Monkey Island 1), to stop
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs