[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> 0403cfc060a678de21e4bba61683f1ebc374c1a2
max at quendi.de
Mon Jun 6 17:11:38 CEST 2011
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
0403cfc060 COMMON: Attempt to make 'forbidden symbol' error more helpful
Author: Max Horn (max at quendi.de)
COMMON: Attempt to make 'forbidden symbol' error more helpful
diff --git a/common/forbidden.h b/common/forbidden.h
index 995442d..9cba19c 100644
@@ -34,6 +34,9 @@
* Backend files may #define FORBIDDEN_SYMBOL_ALLOW_ALL if they
* have to access functions like fopen, fread etc.
* Regular code, esp. code in engines/, should never do that.
+ * To ease transition, though, we allow re-enabling selected symbols
+ * in frontend code. However, this should only be used as a temporary
+ * measure. Especially new code should avoid this at all costs.
@@ -51,7 +54,7 @@
* the compiler will hopefully print along with its own error message),
* we try to make clear what is causing the error.
-#define FORBIDDEN_SYMBOL_REPLACEMENT FORBIDDEN SYMBOL !%*
+#define FORBIDDEN_SYMBOL_REPLACEMENT FORBIDDEN_look_at_common_forbidden_h_for_more_info SYMBOL !%*
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs