[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> 0e3df54e7b7fd2becf4e3e5c5c36357e2f571b99
bluegr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 23:02:39 CET 2013
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
0e3df54e7b NEWS: Remove accidental tabs
Author: Filippos Karapetis (bluegr at gmail.com)
NEWS: Remove accidental tabs
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 0cdbdeb..a23f0fd 100644
@@ -11,8 +11,8 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
is faster and can handle all kinds of exotic JPEG images :)
- Switched from our custom PNG decoder to libpng, which
is faster and can handle all kinds of exotic PNG images :)
- (NOTE: The change to libpng was done in version 1.6.0, but
- it was not added to the NEWS file).
+ (NOTE: The change to libpng was done in version 1.6.0, but
+ it was not added to the NEWS file).
- Improved video quality in Urban Runner.
@@ -20,10 +20,10 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- Added support for the more detailed RAVE lip syncing data in the
Windows version of King's Quest 6. Portraits should now be much
- more expressive when talking.
+ more expressive when talking.
- Added support for simultaneous speech and subtitles in the CD
versions of Laura Bow 2 and King's Quest 6 (toggled via the
- ScummVM audio options).
+ ScummVM audio options).
- Fixed music fading.
- Fixed several script bugs in Camelot, Crazy Nick's, Hoyle 3,
QFG1VGA, KQ5, KQ6, LB2, LSL2, LSL5, Pharkas, PQ1VGA, SQ4, SQ5.
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
Broken Sword 2:
- Added back support for MPEG-2 videos.
- Discworld 1 and 2 no longer crash on big-endian systems.
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs