[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm branch-1-8 -> 29fabe720fb76b80acbd6c5fbb4ea51f9b8cf2b5
wjp at usecode.org
Fri Feb 26 15:31:32 CET 2016
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
29fabe720f NEWS: Improve consistency of level of detail
Author: Willem Jan Palenstijn (wjp at usecode.org)
NEWS: Improve consistency of level of detail
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 9aacb1a..97f12ad 100644
@@ -23,8 +23,7 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- Updated Munt MT-32 emulation code to version 1.5.0.
- - Alt-x no longer quits ScummVM on platforms exhibiting this behavior
- before. A notable example is our Windows port.
+ - Alt-x no longer quits ScummVM. Use Cmd-q/Ctrl-q/Ctrl-z instead; see README.
- On POSIX systems we now follow the XDG Base Directory Specification for
placement of files for users. This effectively results in new locations
for our configuration file, our log file, and our default savegame path.
@@ -38,7 +37,7 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- It is now possible to disable mouse support (except for Amiga versions
and fanmade games, that require a mouse).
- - Fixed incorrect volume attenuation in PCjr sound code (bug #6858).
+ - Fixed PCjr sound volumes.
- Major rewrite of graphics subsystem.
- Support for Apple IIgs, Amiga + Atari ST transitions, fonts and mouse
cursors. The Atari ST 8x8 system font is not included with ScummVM.
@@ -46,12 +45,9 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
version. This includes palette, cursor, transition and even font. Just
set corresponding render mode.
- Fixed Apple IIgs game versions running too fast.
- - Support for simplified automatic saving/restoring used by Mixed Up Mother
- - Removed forced 2 second delay on every room change, replaced with
- - Now saving controllers (key bindings by scripts) when saving games
- (bug #5858).
+ - Added support for automatic saving/restoring used by Mixed Up Mother Goose.
+ - Removed forced two second delay on room changes; replaced with heuristic.
+ - Fixed certain key bindings breaking after saving/reloading.
- Fixed arpeggio effect used in music of Amiga version of Elvira 1.
@@ -63,11 +59,8 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
output and makes it closer to the original.
Broken Sword 1:
- - Fixed speech endianness detection on big endian systems for the Macintosh
- version (bug #6720).
- - Fixed crash when reloading a game from the Main Menu while in the bull's
- head scene (bug #6728). It may have been happening in other scenes as
+ - Fixed Macintosh version speech when running on big endian systems.
+ - Fixed loading from Main Menu in bull's head scene, and maybe other scenes.
- Added support for music in CD version of Future Wars.
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs