[Scummvm-devel] Fw: ScummVM documentation

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed Apr 10 04:52:03 CEST 2002

Whoops, I forgot to announce it here :)

As I announced on the homepage, several things are happening with ScummVM
at the moment:

The code freeze is over. We didn't end up doing quite the major
renovations we intended, but we done some more fundemental cleanups to
ease the way for future work.

Loom CD version is now completable.

We are gearing up for the 0.2.0 release. We want all port maintainers to
start making sure their ports are in workable condition and encourage
people to help fix the few remaining bugs in MI2 and Indy4.. we've had
reports LoomCD, DOTT and Sam&Max are all finishable with no major bugs.