[Scummvm-devel] Calling all Beta Testers and Port Maintainers.

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Tue Apr 16 09:03:08 CEST 2002

Hi all.

First, can all beta testers please confirm their favorite games are fully
playable with the latest CVS? This means no serious gameplay bugs. Submit
bug reports in the Bug Tracker.

Secondly, Can all port maintainers please update their respective ports in
CVS and reply to this message when done?

At the moment I know the SDL version compiles fine, I'm not sure about all
the following:

 MacOS (SDL)    - junior_aepi
 MacOS (Native) - mutle
 X11 Native     - BBrox
 Dreamcast      - Marcus
 WinCE MiniSDL  - Arisme
 MorphOS        - tomjoad
 BeOS           - Unknown. See Note.
 Acorn RiscOS   - Unknown. See Note
 AmigaOS AGA    - Unknown. See Note.
 AmigaOS Warp   - Unknown. See Note.

Note:
	If the maintainer for the above port is on this list, please
contact me to arrange CVS access so you can commit your port. Thank you.