[Scummvm-devel] Calling all Beta Testers and Port Maintainers.

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Tue Apr 16 11:01:04 CEST 2002

"J.Brown (Ender/Amigo)" <ender at enderboi.com> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> First, can all beta testers please confirm their favorite games are fully
> playable with the latest CVS? This means no serious gameplay bugs. Submit
> bug reports in the Bug Tracker.
>
> Secondly, Can all port maintainers please update their respective ports in
> CVS and reply to this message when done?
>
> At the moment I know the SDL version compiles fine, I'm not sure about all
> the following:

I'm trying to get it to compile on Dreamcast, but I'm a little
bewildered.  Is gameDetector.cpp supposed to be platform independant?
Should I add a case "GD_DREAMCAST" in createSystem()?  The
OSystem_SDL_create will of course not work on Dreamcast, so what about
GD_AUTO?  The alternative would be to make a new gameDetector for
Dreamcast, but then I'd have to copy the version_settings[] thingy
which would be really stupid.

It looks like by the rewrite to make things more modular you actually
made them _more_ interdependent...

  // Marcus