[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM on MacOS - some code patches

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 25 17:02:05 CEST 2002

Gah, ok ignore my very last post - 30 secs after I sent it I found
the "-r" option, tried it, and tada, it all works wonderful now in
MI2 !

One glitch: at the beginning of MI2, when the "Part 1: ..." screen
goes away, and the screen where Guybrush is at the bridge (with all
his soon-to-be-lost riches <g>), there is "garbage" on the screen. Is
that normal, or a bug specific to my version, or what?

Also, any idea why ADL sound is not playing? Do I have to do
something specific to get that working (I am using SDL for
graphics/audio, BTW).

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>