[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM on MacOS - some code patches

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Thu Apr 25 17:15:57 CEST 2002

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

> Gah, ok ignore my very last post - 30 secs after I sent it I found the
> "-r" option, tried it, and tada, it all works wonderful now in MI2 !
>

> One glitch: at the beginning of MI2, when the "Part 1: ..." screen
> goes away, and the screen where Guybrush is at the bridge (with all
> his soon-to-be-lost riches <g>), there is "garbage" on the screen. Is
> that normal, or a bug specific to my version, or what?

I assume you are referring to the "Part 1" screen being displayed with
the wrong palette as it is being wiped away.  That is normal.  If I
remember correctly, that happened when playing the original on the
Amiga as well.  The palette is switched to that of the room with the
bridge before the wipe.

  // Marcus