[Scummvm-devel] CVS unfrozen, 0.3.0 branched

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 4 06:13:05 CET 2002

At 7:38 Uhr -0600 04.12.2002, J.Brown (Ender) wrote:

[...]

>ScummVM's first mention (that I know of) in a magazine!
>   http://www.scummvm.org/media/pczone.jpg

It was mentioned around the same time (maybe even before?) in the
german computer magazine c't (arguably the best german computer
magazine). They did mention it in an article about games for PDAs
(WinCE and Palm machines). I think there was a screenshot, too. When
I get back to my home in 1-2 weeks I can try to scan it in for ya
guys :-)

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>