[Scummvm-devel] Sam'n'Max CD problems

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Sun Feb 3 05:04:05 CET 2002

Hi!

I'm still investigating and learning how ScummVM works, but I'm currently
debugging the problems in Sam & Max Hit the Road, CD-ROM Version 1.0, 23-06-94.
I found some odd problem in the intro script room-77-200. When I try to
decompile it with descumm6 I get this error: "No items on stack to pop!". BTW,
the intro hangs shortly after the Sam'n'Max Logo. The screen still gets updated,
but it dosn't continue.
Also the hack with color==-1 in drawBox doesn't seem to work. Some artifacts of
the old picture are still there.

Florian Schulze