[Scummvm-devel] Zak256 help needed

winedev at admdev.com winedev at admdev.com
Sun Feb 17 08:42:03 CET 2002

Further to anyone that wants to look at it..

it seems to be due to the Y coord passed to printCharOld.

If it's not within the top black strip - eg, set the Y coord to 20.. it
prints fine. So it's a bug with the virtual screen code or something.

Help, anyone? :)

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]