[Scummvm-devel] MI3

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Thu Mar 14 21:56:04 CET 2002

Hi Daniel.

I'm one of the ScummVM developers - if you want to get in touch with us,
#scummvm on irc.openprojects.net is the easiest way.

As for your work on CMI, there is some knowledge of the animation codecs..
I've already done some preliminary work on CMI as well, but my CD's are
currently in another state and I won't have them until Monday :)

If you want to come on IRC and share what you have worked out so far, we
can chat.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]