[Scummvm-devel] MorphOS port & big endian system

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Sat Mar 16 07:42:02 CET 2002

Hello,

I tried to contact people from the team since last December, no
reply. On the list here is the very last try here ...

I'm maintaining a port of ScummVM to MorphOS for several months
now. Since as I mentioned noone cared to replied to my requests for
merging of the required changes (some system stuff & big endian
fixes) I'm always redoing my changes each time I get a new version
from CVS. Since someone started to fix endian bugs recently I had
less work to redo (though you still haven't found them all yet), but
with the more recent changes (MIDI and startup stuff) I need a couple
more system dependent changes. -> nasty to redo it all each time I get
a new CVS version (which I do rather frequently).

So here's the question for the last time ... would somebody from the
team be so kind to merge my (very few) MorphOS changes with the CVS?

RĂ¼diger Hanke
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand