[Scummvm-devel] AdLib

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed May 15 12:26:06 CEST 2002

Yeah, I was the FIRST to ask :)

Tatsuyuki Satoh never got back to me on relicensing it, apart from saying
he would need to ask the MAME team. I don't believe he meant for it to be
GPL'ed in adplug.. but I imported the adplug version a while ago so we are
now TECHNICALLY legal.

However I still want confirmation from Tatsuyuki to make sure we are
-morally- legal...

 - Ender