[Scummvm-devel] gamedata filenames for Colin

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Wed May 15 13:27:03 CEST 2002

I just subscribed to this list so I can't press "reply" so I have to make this
new thread instead. :)

Here are the names of the needed gamedata files for the games I have:

Indy 4 CD/Speech-version:
   atlantis.000
   atlantis.001
   monster.sou (so3:)

The Dig:
   bigfont.nut
   dig.flc
   dig.la0
   dig.la1
   digmusic.bun
   digvoice.bun
   muscript.scr
   smlfont.nut
   video/* (big subdir)

Full Throttle:
   brush.nut
   ft.la0
   ft.la1
   fullgold.flc
   lec.trs
   monster.sou (so3:)
   throttle.ub
   title.flc
   title.lbm
   titlfnt.nut
   data/* (big subdir)
   video/* (big subdir)

Indy 3 VGA:
   ##.lfl   (where ## = 00-99)

Loom CD:
   000.lfl
   901.lfl
   902.lfl
   903.lfl
   904.lfl
   disc01.lec
   (track1.mp3) .. cd-audiotrack (track #2 on the cd)

Monkey Island 1, Monkey Madness version:
   monkey.000
   monkey.001
   (track1-24).mp3 (the cd-audiotracks 2-25:)

Monkey Island 2: (monkey madness version but I guess it is the same on the
floppy version also)
   monkey2.000
   monkey2.001

Sam'n'Max CD:
   samnmax.000
   samnmax.001
   samnmax.rsc
   monster.sou (so3:)

Day of the Tentacle CD:
   tentacle.000
   tentacle.001
   monster.sou (so3:)
   maniac/* (big subdir)

Zak256 (ok, I don't own this one... :):
  ##.lfl  (## = 00-99)

If you need to, I could mount the CDs to check what the name of the subdirs to
the datafiles are.. I have them already copied to my harddisk so I couldn't
check that right now.. otherwise, a "find <cdpath> -iname tentacle.000" would
find you the right subdir. I guess this is preferred because there might be
different versions/releases of the games with different paths to the games...

// Wigren