[Scummvm-devel] gamedata filenames for Colin

Colin Marquardt colin at marquardt-home.de
Wed May 15 14:36:03 CEST 2002

Per Wigren <wigren at home.se> writes:

> I just subscribed to this list so I can't press "reply" so I have to make this
> new thread instead. :)
>
> Here are the names of the needed gamedata files for the games I have:

Thank you very much.

> If you need to, I could mount the CDs to check what the name of the subdirs to
> the datafiles are..

That's not necessary for now, thanks. The user still has to make
symlinks herself, and these will probably point to another path on
the drive with the data anyway (for an iPAQ, this is either a CF
card or some harddrive, or maybe an NFS-mounted dir via WLAN or
whatever... most likely *not* a CDROM drive with the original
CD). In case I ever get an automatism in place, I can always ask
again.

Cheers,
  Colin

--