[Scummvm-devel] New release, same FMOPL (but some new keys)

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 04:37:02 CEST 2003

1) /me requests permission to revert to the old FMOPL in the tree, too, for
the upcoming 0.5.0 ...

2) With the new inheritance controls, I'm unable to maintain my "one-key
skip hack" (one key to either skip the current cutscene or current voice
given the context) in the backend. I plan to put it back in scummvm.cpp,
where it should have been from the beginning anyway :) - do you prefer a
virtual key (ie this feature would be only used for WinCE)  or a real key
mapping ?