[Scummvm-devel] CVS frozen for 0.5.0!

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Sat Jul 12 05:23:02 CEST 2003

Well, you ARE co-lead developer, so I would perfer to have you behind me
instead of against me, you know :P

0.5.0 looks to be going extremely smoothly, so far, and also seems to be
quite ahead of schedule. We're at a good 50% of targets tested, and only
three release critical bugs so far - at least one of which is a regression
(so hopefully easily located), and the other simply the non-functioning
global options dialog.

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with