[Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Fri Jul 11 02:51:57 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.Brown (Ender)" <ender at scummvm.org>
To: <scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:48 AM
Subject: [Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

> Hi all,
> I've made a public announcement about ScummVM0.5.0 testing, and
> the new checklist is online.
>
> Of particular note this time around is the 'Supported Port' fields. I have
> received many complaints over the last two major releases because of
> various ports (in particular DreamCast and WinCE) not supporting various
> games - either due to system limitations or outdated game detection code.

could you share these complaints ? I'm only aware of a few WinCE issues,
most of them can be solved with some tweaks documented on PocketMatrix
forums ...

Adding the most frequent complaints to a WinCE FAQ with the release may help
some users - even if I doubt they'll read it if they had trouble finding the
PocketMatrix forums but ... that's another issue :)