[Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Jul 11 12:31:17 CEST 2003

Am Freitag, 11.07.03 um 11:24 Uhr schrieb Arisme:

> [...]
Let me chime in. Ender, please instead of telling us about all the many
many complaints you get about this and that thing: why don't you just
always forward all of these many complaints to the list. Then all
involved parties actually know about them and can fix them. So much
better than only you and the reporter knowing about it :-)