[Scummvm-devel] Release Critical Bugs

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Thu Jul 17 11:02:29 CEST 2003

Hi all.

We have the following Release Critical bugs currently. Curse of Monkey
Island apparantly has various smaller problems, some of which I may make
Release Critical (I'm going to give it a test run this weekend)... but for
now the only problems we have to worry about are:

747984: Launcher "Global Settings" dialog doesn't save anything
770690: Indy3 EGA, script crash after getting Diary in Berlin
750626: Zak (V2) freezes in a specific TPC cutscene
770699: Zak (V2) displays wrong room when meeting Nepal Guru
771483: Zak (V2) walkbox problems in Mars Sarcophagous room
771499: Zak (V2) lotto numbers are never drawn

Possibly RC:
755826: Curse of Monkey Island hang's during Pirates Song

Do we have any volunteers to look into any of these? Specifically
completing the Launcher, and fixing the Indy3EGA bug (the savegame
attached to the report doesn't work for most versions, so you'll need to
replay up to the bug)...

I'm going to look into most of the Zak ones this weekend, although I'm not
familiar enough with the walkbox and pathfinding code to solve the
Sarcophagous bug - is anybody left with some free time who understands
that bit of code? At all? :)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with