[Scummvm-devel] BS 1/2 source

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Thu Jul 17 23:34:27 CEST 2003

Yeah, If nobody adds this before I get home, I will.

I like yours, but I'd reword it a little:

Special thanks to:
 Tony Warriner and everyone at Revolution Sofware Ltd. for sharing with us
the source of some of their brilliant games, and being supportive above
and beyond the call of duty.

Making it a little more general, as I hope to also be able to post
freeware gamedata for BASS around the time of the 0.5.0 release. Although
I'm not sure if the timing will be able to coincide.

 - Ender