[Scummvm-devel] Port status?

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Tue Jul 22 06:59:16 CEST 2003

"J.Brown (Ender)" <ender at scummvm.org> writes:

> We're going to hard-freeze (port & bugfixes -only-) tommorow morning, so
> can I please have all port maintainers confirm their ports are (or will be
> within a few days) ready to build release binaries?

Dreamcast:  Trunk compiles and seems to be able to launch CoMI.  I don't
have time to do more extensive testing right now.  The problems listed
in #769570 probably all remain.  I might have time to fix Indy3 next
week if someone can tell me which key you're supposed to use for
boxing so I can map it on the controller.  (I don't have Indy3, so I
can't test it.)

It would be nice to fix the launcher problem with BaSS, but as I
mentioned in the ticket, I don't have my floppies anywhere near.

   // Marcus