[Scummvm-devel] Port status?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jul 22 08:48:27 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 22.07.03 um 15:57 Uhr schrieb Marcus Comstedt:

> "J.Brown (Ender)" <ender at scummvm.org> writes:
>
>> We're going to hard-freeze (port & bugfixes -only-) tommorow morning,
>> so
>> can I please have all port maintainers confirm their ports are (or
>> will be
>> within a few days) ready to build release binaries?
>
> Dreamcast:  Trunk compiles and seems to be able to launch CoMI.  I
> don't
> have time to do more extensive testing right now.  The problems listed
> in #769570 probably all remain.  I might have time to fix Indy3 next
> week if someone can tell me which key you're supposed to use for
> boxing so I can map it on the controller.  (I don't have Indy3, so I
> can't test it.)

Boxing is done with the numpad (number keys), it's the same in Indy3 &
4. Basically, one column (if you are facing right, the rightmost column
with 9/6/3, if you are facing left the leftmost column with 7/4/1) is
for boxing high/middle/low, the middle row for blocking
high/middle/low, the last row for retreating.

> It would be nice to fix the launcher problem with BaSS, but as I
> mentioned in the ticket, I don't have my floppies anywhere near.

Maybe you can do testing with one of the freely available demos? You
can get 'em from http://scummvm.org/demos.php