[Scummvm-devel] Re: SOME News with Zaurus port .... URGENT.....

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Jun 1 10:10:07 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 01.06.03 um 18:31 Uhr schrieb stephan:

> Well, I have found how to make GUI work on Zaurus...
>
> Here are the changes I made to Source code:
> Line 108 in file common/main.cpp
>
> original do--> system->init_size(320, 200);
>
> for zaurus do --> system->init_size(320, 240);
>
> and it works..
>
> I think the best would be to do
> #ifndef QTOPIA
> system->init_size(320, 200);
> #else
> system->init_size(320, 240);
> #endif

Uh, you mean it doesn't work at all without that? That seems odd... the
only games that use 240 pixels height are Zak256 and LoomCD.

> I don't know how to integrate this change to the CVS, If you can do
> it, it will be very coool !!

Well, first off, such things are best sent to the scummvm-devel mailing
list for discussion. Second, I am a bit reluctant to commit this. At
the very least there should be a comment added that explains why
exactly this is needed. Is this just a "trial and error" fix, or do you
have an explanation why it fixes the GUI problems (and, BTW, what were
the GUI problem you mention?)