[Scummvm-devel] Re: [Scummvm-cvs-logs] CVS: scummvm/backends/sdl sdl_gl.cpp,1.37,1.38

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Sun Jun 22 23:29:05 CEST 2003

Is anybody aware of a machine WITH hardware accelerated GL that doesn't
have enough CPU to handle a 2xSai bilinear aspect corrected software
render?

I doubt it. My vote is to get rid of it.

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with
   http://www.enderboi.com/  |  extreme prejudice" - cjwatson at debian.org