[Scummvm-devel] memory footprint issues

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Fri Mar 7 10:13:06 CET 2003

Actually, I'd say this is likely one of the main causes of 'spontanious
quittage' that people have reported playing The Dig and ComI.

We really need to do some intense profiling on ScummVM, I've been saying
that for a while :)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with