[Scummvm-devel] Sourcecode for ScummVM / Palm

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Mar 20 02:52:04 CET 2003

Am Donnerstag, 20.03.03 um 09:41 Uhr schrieb Chris Apers:

> Source for palmos is now avalaible :)

Cool, thanks, and keep up the great work. :-)

Now, would you be interested in merging this into CVS? Of course you'd
be added to the author list / credits on the web page etc., and also
given CVS access.

I haven't yet looked in how far you had to modify sources besides
adding a new backends / project files, so I don't know how hard it'll
be in total. Of course the code is based on 0.3.0b so it probably will
require some work in any case.