[Scummvm-devel] Sourcecode for ScummVM / Palm

Jonathan Gray khalek at scummvm.org
Fri Mar 21 18:13:05 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Max Horn wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 20.03.03 um 09:41 Uhr schrieb Chris Apers:
>
> > Source for palmos is now avalaible :)
> >
> Cool, thanks, and keep up the great work. :-)
>
> Now, would you be interested in merging this into CVS? Of course you'd
> be added to the author list / credits on the web page etc., and also
> given CVS access.
>
> I haven't yet looked in how far you had to modify sources besides
> adding a new backends / project files, so I don't know how hard it'll
> be in total. Of course the code is based on 0.3.0b so it probably will
> require some work in any case.

Giving it a quick skim it looks like most new files don't specify
license/copyright.

and then there are files that have bits like:
 * Copyright (c) 1999 Palm Computing, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
 * All rights reserved.

and

This source code is released by Sun Microsystems, Inc. to the public
domain.
Please give your acknowledgement in product literature if this code is
used
in your product implementation.

I assume (hope?) all those binary files don't have any legal issues.