[Scummvm-devel] Sourcecode for ScummVM / Palm

Chris Apers chrilith at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 02:25:35 CET 2003

"palmstart.cpp" is my own code and it's absolutly not copyright palm
computing
these lines are included automatically when you create a new project in code
warrior

for "Multi-Segment Read Me.txt" it's the same, it's just like a read me file
no copyright at all.

for the Sun Micosystems one, currently this part of code is not used, and
may never be used.

So there is no problem i'll remove this files/parts