[Scummvm-devel] Re: [Scummvm-cvs-logs] CVS: scummvm/sky adlibchannel.h,1.1,1.2 adlibchannel.cpp,1.1,1.2 adlibmusic.cpp,1.1,1.2 adlibmusic.h,1.1,1.2

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Sat May 10 05:20:07 CEST 2003

> How can a game not using adlib be slowed down, if we don't even call
> any function of fmopl.cpp in that case?

we always call premix_proc in the mixer, which will call generate_samples
and YM3812UpdateOne thus advancex - that's why I said that the games are
slowed down by the clock emulation and not by the sample generation ...

(one fix for that would be to stop calling create_midi for games that don't
need it such as Loom CD, but I don't think this is the main issue here :))