[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 release schedule

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Sun Dec 12 03:47:11 CET 2004

I just noticed that a new version of scale2x has been released, but I don't
know if it has any changes that are worth incorporating into ScummVM. The
list of changes in their announcement is pretty short:

 * Added the `scale2x3" and `scale2x4" effects.
 * Fixed the computation of the border pixels for scale3x.
 * Fixed the scalebit.c implementation to be C++ compatible [Max Horn]

The first change is irrelevant to us, and we already have the third I
guess. What about the second? Is that covered by the "Fix scaling of the
borders of each given rect (for non-ASM version)" commit a few months ago?

Torbjörn