[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 status update

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Wed Dec 22 10:36:06 CET 2004

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> - Broken Sword 2, which apparently nobody tested -> anybody volunteering?

According to the December 21 IRC log, dsy is in the process of playing
through it. I don't know whether or not he's gotten through it yet.

I would have played it myself - since there have been a lot of changes,
it's quite important that it's tested - if things hadn't been so busy at
work, and I'm going away for a few days starting tomorrow which means I
still won't be able to do it.

I have to say that this was not the most convenient time for a ScummVM
release, as far as I'm concerned, but as things seem to be going pretty
smoothly without me I'm not complaining. :-)

Torbjörn