[Scummvm-devel] Release plans

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Feb 5 18:11:00 CET 2004

I'm going to write a more detailed reply to Maxs original message after
I wake up a bit more, but..

> Would be good to have support for at least all PC versions of SCUMM games
> before a 1.0 release.

I would actually like to make the next release 1.0. The goal, in my
mind, for 1.0 has been to support all PC versions of -LUCASARTS- SCUMM
games. As of 0.6.0, we do. So I believe that the next release AFTER
0.6.0 (when more testing has been done, a proper manual has been
written, various code cleanups and things like the OSystem redesign have
been done, etc...) should indeed be ScummVM 1.0

 - Ender