[Scummvm-devel] Branched.

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Mon Feb 16 04:11:09 CET 2004

The main reason I didn't change HEAD's version number was because I
really couldn't decide on it. I'm not really happy with calling 'stable'
releases 0.6.x and also using 0.6.x in our development branch. And
boosting it to a higher number is, IMHO, misleading.

Perhaps something along the lines of just "0.6devel" without any
subversion numbers. Nobody ever bothers to boost them anyway :)

 - Ender